Mobile Royale - An Asian Perspective on Mobile Industry

The mobile industry from an Asian eye. The only mobile phone reviews site with a truly Asian style, the best place for Asian mobile phone fans. Mainly focussing on Nokia devices, smartphones and future mobile developments. Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sri Lankan Roundup

Mobitel's Mobile TV has only four local channels, but they have reduced the tariff to Rs.3 per minute. Dialog silently launched their own Video Call portal - VideoBOX - having the same number, 555, that Mobitel has. Mobitel has a nice and fast expanding 3G coverage, which has a wider coverage than Dialog. (I mean wider. Eg: Town A - Dialog 3G covers only the city limits
-Mobitel 3G covers nearly 3/4 kms) I've not been into blogging lately because of some personal problems, which are available at my life blog - www.miserylife.tk. Wish if I could die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment