Mobile Royale - An Asian Perspective on Mobile Industry

The mobile industry from an Asian eye. The only mobile phone reviews site with a truly Asian style, the best place for Asian mobile phone fans. Mainly focussing on Nokia devices, smartphones and future mobile developments. Subscribe to RSS Feed

deS(E)PERATED

They separated me from my sister. The driver of the school bus today asked her to find a different school transport service. He told a fake reason, but the truth was that he want to take in more new kids and because my sister gets into the bus after others, the fee that she pay is less. But when he take in those small kids, the fee that they pay is higher and they also need less space than my sister because they are small. I'm deeply hurt by this. Although she was not my own sister, she was closer than a sister of my own to me. She was my best friend, I loved her a lot as to my very own elder sister. At my every problem, she was with me. She was the shoulder that I could cry on anytime. My dad is seriously ill, he has a mental illness, he's not at home. I've so many problems at home. For my every problem, my sister was the only one with me. She was my only friend to whom that I could tell everything. As I'm an only child, there's no one else that I can tell these to. I cannot tell this incident to mom, she also has misunderstood our friendship. I cannot keep all these in my heart. I cannot live without my sister. I'm afraid my sister will fall into any trouble in a different school bus too. I don't know whether you can understand the agony in my heart, I cannot organize my feelings to write. I cannot, I cannot, I cannot, I cannot..... I cannot live without my sister. I cried a lot today. My sister was the only good friend that I had. I prayed god, never caused trouble to anyone, but none of those helped. It seems there is no use of doing good in this world. I cannot hold this pain in my heart. I WANT MY SISTER. I wish if someone understands me (It is really simple. I'm an only child, so lonely at home, but also suffering from so many problems at my home, so I love to have an elder sister and she was like my own sister and she cared a lot for me and so I love her a lot as to my own elder sister), but it seems that everyone only misunderstands me. I cannot live without my sister, I need her to be with me at least till my home situation gets a little better. I'm never going to call any other girl as my elder sister, this is my only elder sister and will always remain so. I cannot describe my feelings. I cannot convert them into feelings. I want my sister. I cannot live without her. I WANT TO SUICIDE. But I know that it is stupid, but the world has never been kind on me. Even if I don't suicide, I will suffer so much and will become seriously mentally ill. I was never a bad child, so since I was little, I got a lot of love. But when dad fell ill and other problems arised, I lost all that love and my sister was the only one who loved me. I still need my sister's love. I still want to be her little brother. For the last time, I request from you all, PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME. She is not my girlfriend or my crush, SHE IS MY ELDER SISTER - my one and only sister in this whole world. I'm so depressed, I can't live. I want my sister. The only way someone can save me is by giving my sister back to me and letting us be brother and sister again by letting her come with us in the same school bus. That is all I request, from the whole world. I'd be very grateful if someone can do that help to me and stop the separation of a brother and a sister. I don't have much money to give you, I'm not rich, but I'd be always thanking you. Thank you so much for reading this. I'm so depressed. May god protect my beloved sister. God, take my life if you want, PLEASE protect my elder sister.
*** This post was to be published originally in my other blog www.miserylife.tk, (please refer to that website to better understand what this post is about) but I mistakenly posted in this blog and as I'm blogging from my mobile, I'm unable to copy this text and post in my other blog. This, of course, proves how unlucky I am ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment