
Reviewing the big boss
So, I received the N95 yesterday and now I'm going to review the best
and mightiest mobile phone ever made in the world. A bit later after
it was released, but I believe not too late. And in order to provide
you with an up to date review, I'll be focussing on some niche
categories and an exposure article, as well as the normal (great, in
N95's case) phone stuff. Starting off with the first screenshot, of my
current theme, Leaves by PiZero.
This entry was posted from an Nokia N95.
and mightiest mobile phone ever made in the world. A bit later after
it was released, but I believe not too late. And in order to provide
you with an up to date review, I'll be focussing on some niche
categories and an exposure article, as well as the normal (great, in
N95's case) phone stuff. Starting off with the first screenshot, of my
current theme, Leaves by PiZero.
This entry was posted from an Nokia N95.


0 comments:
Post a Comment