Mobile Royale - An Asian Perspective on Mobile Industry

The mobile industry from an Asian eye. The only mobile phone reviews site with a truly Asian style, the best place for Asian mobile phone fans. Mainly focussing on Nokia devices, smartphones and future mobile developments. Subscribe to RSS Feed

GPS on the N95


Already having nice experiences with GPS in the N810 that I trialled,
I started to explore GPS on the N95 this morning. The sky was cloudy
and I was expecting to wait around 30 minutes till it picks up a
satellite signal as the N810 needed even longer durations while in the
bright sunlight. What a surprise! The N95 didn't take more than 90
SECONDS! It seemed that the N95 was so GPS hungry. Photos speak better than words, so look out for the pictures!
I also used the SportsTracker along with GPS and it worked really nice too.
Picking up satellite signals

Navigation


So, if you are looking for a good phone with GPS, my recommendation is Nokia N95 (Or N82 if you don't like sliders that much). My device was just v20.0.015 and if you upgrade to firmware v21.0.016 you'll get a whole lot more advantages. Stay tuned to MobileRoyale to find out what else the N95 can do, more reviews are to come! This entry was posted completely from a Nokia N95.

0 comments:

Post a Comment