
S60 Font : AvQest
Yesterday I experimented some fonts using FontRouter LT. Wasn't as
hard as I expected. First up, you've got to sign FontRouter, then to
install it ( to Memory Card I recommend ), and to install a font of
your choice to E: or C:/Data/Fonts (depending on your FontRouter
installed drive). One reboot. Font is done. To remove, you've got to
switch off your S60 3rd Edition device, remove the memory card, switch
on the device back (without the memory card) and re-insert the memory
card. If you run into problems, you may move the FontRouter.ini file
to a different folder, uninstall FontRouter and reboot your device.
However, be very careful always as you might easily mess up your
phone's fonts completely.
hard as I expected. First up, you've got to sign FontRouter, then to
install it ( to Memory Card I recommend ), and to install a font of
your choice to E: or C:/Data/Fonts (depending on your FontRouter
installed drive). One reboot. Font is done. To remove, you've got to
switch off your S60 3rd Edition device, remove the memory card, switch
on the device back (without the memory card) and re-insert the memory
card. If you run into problems, you may move the FontRouter.ini file
to a different folder, uninstall FontRouter and reboot your device.
However, be very careful always as you might easily mess up your
phone's fonts completely.
The font that I've used is AvQest and can be found at www.cooltext.com .






this is really cool! i want one!
I liked your blog a lot. Good stuff.