
New Tube Pics
Some new pics of Nokia Tube's web browser appeared on the internet today.
But, did any of you notice that although the new Tube pics were leaked from a Chinese site, that the prototype used here doesn't understand Chinese unicode ? ? ? I wonder why does Nokia send a non-Chinese prototype to China (if that's where these were photographed). May be he forgot to turn on the relevant character support on (that feature was available in the S40 browser), but if he doesn't understand that, why does Nokia let him trial it ? I'll update this post with the pics soon.
But, did any of you notice that although the new Tube pics were leaked from a Chinese site, that the prototype used here doesn't understand Chinese unicode ? ? ? I wonder why does Nokia send a non-Chinese prototype to China (if that's where these were photographed). May be he forgot to turn on the relevant character support on (that feature was available in the S40 browser), but if he doesn't understand that, why does Nokia let him trial it ? I'll update this post with the pics soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment