Mobile Royale - An Asian Perspective on Mobile Industry

The mobile industry from an Asian eye. The only mobile phone reviews site with a truly Asian style, the best place for Asian mobile phone fans. Mainly focussing on Nokia devices, smartphones and future mobile developments. Subscribe to RSS Feed

Freeware : JBak TaskMan

Sometime ago, I was in search for a good S60 3rd Task Manager, I tried most of the majority, but being all of them shareware, I had to leave them all at the end of the trial period. But finally, I found out the best. That is, JBak TaskMan by Juriy Bakunin (aka JBAK). I can confidently recommend it to you as the BEST FREEWARE TASKMAN available right now. It has no limit in personalization of the application, from the size of the application to making an app a system app, you will end up with a way unique Task Manager of your own, fully tailored to suit your needs. It has all the functions (plus some more) that you'll find on an S60 Taskman. I've been using the app for quite sometime for now and fully satisfied of it. That being said, I would like to strongly suggest you to give it a try, after all it is free. Usually I don't get fully satisfied with any app, but this is one app that I'm rather satisfied. But there's much room for improvement and JBak TaskMan shall one day well become the best Taskman available on S60. Great creation JBAK, keep it up !

0 comments:

Post a Comment