Mobile Royale - An Asian Perspective on Mobile Industry

The mobile industry from an Asian eye. The only mobile phone reviews site with a truly Asian style, the best place for Asian mobile phone fans. Mainly focussing on Nokia devices, smartphones and future mobile developments. Subscribe to RSS Feed

Nokia N95: Display

You might have wondered why my reviews were delayed.
1. I've fell in love with the device, I don't want to even spare some time to review.
2. I had nearly finished my exposure article on the Chinese fake N95, but mistakenly deleted it.
So now, I'm going to tell you about the great display on this multimedia computer. The N95 has a superb QVGA resolution display. It has a diagonal length of 2.6" and displays upto 16 Million colours. It has GREAT display quality both indoors and outdoors and you can call it superb when you compared to some Sony Ericsson devices of which you can't view any picture outdoors easily as their displays do not have folios and thus shines when under the sunlight. With the rotating gallery, it is a really nice experience to view the pictures. And for web browsing, the display won't make you feel that it is a mobile. I won't mention the display's help in taking great photographs, I'll keep it for a separate article. Expect more screenshots, I'm currently having some problems in uploading them. Expect more on the N95 and don't forget that I've not yet mentioned the best features of the device. The real review starts now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment