Mobile Royale - An Asian Perspective on Mobile Industry

The mobile industry from an Asian eye. The only mobile phone reviews site with a truly Asian style, the best place for Asian mobile phone fans. Mainly focussing on Nokia devices, smartphones and future mobile developments. Subscribe to RSS Feed

N95 web browsing

As I've been a bit stucked up with my schedule and fell in love with the N95, I couldn't find much time for blogging. Sorry for that and now I'm going to cover you on Web browsing capabilities of the N95. The device is capable to open any sort of website without much hassle and with the latest firmware upgrade, it gives you the ability to view Flash 9 content. The web browser comes with a toolbar and this can be opened anytime by long clicking on an empty area of a webpage. However the most important feature in the browser for me was the Mini View of webpage which you can get by pressing 8 anytime. Every webpage opened can be zoomed in and out seamlessly and the best view you can get is the 75% zoom which is switched on by pressing #. As many bloggers have already posted a lot on the browsing capabilites of this great device, I don't hope to bore you with them. So I'll be posting an article on how does the new OM4.1 compete with the S60 Web and as pictures speak better, some good screenshots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment