Mobile Royale - An Asian Perspective on Mobile Industry

The mobile industry from an Asian eye. The only mobile phone reviews site with a truly Asian style, the best place for Asian mobile phone fans. Mainly focussing on Nokia devices, smartphones and future mobile developments. Subscribe to RSS Feed

Airliners.net Theme Collection

I've created a new series of themes depicting aircrafts using wonderful images at Airliners.net. Simply the world's greatest website on aviation. I'm aware of the copyrights and I hereby declare that I will not use any of these themes for any sort of commercial work. So if you download these themes, please respect the copyright laws. I'm very thankful to all the photographers who took these photographs and if they feel that this creation harms their photographs, they can contact me by an email and I will cancel these themes for download.
Currently only Nokia S40 3rd Version is supported.
1. SriLankan Airlines A330
- 127kb

0 comments:

Post a Comment