Mobile Royale - An Asian Perspective on Mobile Industry

The mobile industry from an Asian eye. The only mobile phone reviews site with a truly Asian style, the best place for Asian mobile phone fans. Mainly focussing on Nokia devices, smartphones and future mobile developments. Subscribe to RSS Feed

Internet Tablet

I received the package from TNT yesterday, at 10pm. But there wasn't an N95 in it, it was an N810 Internet Tablet. WOM had made a mistake. I was so disappointed because I was waiting for it even forgetting my studies. But now I'm not that sad. Because it came out to be a great device. But right now, I'm busy with my studies and can't take much time. So I'll post a review later. However, there were two things that I didn't know (you might know),
1. it is not a phone
2. It doesn't have a cam

0 comments:

Post a Comment