
Black N95 Classic ?

Many bloggers think that the new BLACK coloured N95 version featured on the Amazon.de website is a new variant. But I don't think so. Actually, the above picture, extracted from the same article at Amazon.de, features a N95 8GB. Thanks to AltaVista Babel Fish online translator, I figured out these things
* It says UMTS N95 with 2GB Navi luggage
* But the attached pics are of a N95 8GB
* In technical specs, it shows that the device supports HSDPA, it is quadband and
"innovative two way postponing method" - Babel Fish translating error? It should say "two way sliding method" I think.
* The device is only available in Germany and Austria.
* I didn't notice anything about a microSD
They say that the device is out of stock, but will provide as soon as possible when you order. So my say is that, this is a either a N95 8GB or a NEW N95 with 2GB internal memory, but why would they downgrade to a 2GB without microSD when there's a 16GB + microSD device (N96) already? Let time solve this.

0 comments:
Post a Comment