
A bit of a revealation
Thanks for all of you readers. I really appreciate your corporation with this website and I really to publish more and more stuff, but money stops me from doing so.
The main reason is that I don't have a PC, so I'm using my mobile phone to post all these things. It being a good old Nokia 6233 but lacking HTML capabilities makes me use Opera Mini, the great little web browser. But it lacking file upload capabilities requires me to upload all my stuff to photo sharing sites. Opera Mini's inability to click and open some "text boxes", makes me quit Opera Mini 4.0 everytime after an upload and open Opera Mini 3.0 to copy that HTML code in the text box. All these requires money and also, time, to balance everything with my studies (I'm still a teen). This is why I don't post much. If I had a PC + a free internet connection + a good smartphone (I love to have one, but money doesn't let me) + enough time, I would make this one of the world's most popular mobile blogs. But still, I lack many resources.
The main reason is that I don't have a PC, so I'm using my mobile phone to post all these things. It being a good old Nokia 6233 but lacking HTML capabilities makes me use Opera Mini, the great little web browser. But it lacking file upload capabilities requires me to upload all my stuff to photo sharing sites. Opera Mini's inability to click and open some "text boxes", makes me quit Opera Mini 4.0 everytime after an upload and open Opera Mini 3.0 to copy that HTML code in the text box. All these requires money and also, time, to balance everything with my studies (I'm still a teen). This is why I don't post much. If I had a PC + a free internet connection + a good smartphone (I love to have one, but money doesn't let me) + enough time, I would make this one of the world's most popular mobile blogs. But still, I lack many resources.

0 comments:
Post a Comment